Wondering if a location within the Ramsey County parks and recreation system is currently open? Looking for updates on cross-country trail grooming?
Check the list below for the current status on all facilities. If you have questions, please call our administration office at 651-748-2500.
All parks are currently open standard hours.
Off-Leash Dog Areas
The Otter Lake location is currently closed to allow turf to dry out from heavy snow melt. It will reopen at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, April 23.
All other off-leash areas are currently open standard hours.
All trails are currently open.
- The Ponds at Battle Creek: Driving range and course are open.
- Manitou Ridge: Driving range and course are open.
- Goodrich: Course is open.
- Keller: Course is currently closed and will reopen to the public this summer once the spring grow-in is complete.
- Island Lake: Driving range and course are open.
- Goodrich Golf Dome: Currently open standard hours.
Tamarack Nature Center
Tamarack Nature Center is currently open standard hours.
Discovery Hollow Nature Play Area will be closed on Thursday, April 24 for landscaping around the new Hobbit House.
Charles Schultz-Highland Arena and Pleasant Arena are currently open standard spring and summer hours.
Aldrich Arena is currently open for special event rental.
All other arenas are closed for the season.
Battle Creek Waterworks/Swimming Beaches
Battle Creek Waterworks is currently closed. All swimming beaches are unguarded.